Terms and Conditions of Use
The following Terms and Conditions governing the use of drsinatra.com are designed to protect everyone who uses drsinatra.com.
If you use this site, by that act, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site.
Healthy Directions, LLC (owner of drsinatra.com) has the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification.
The content of drsinatra.com, including text, graphics, images, information obtained from our licensors and all other content, is offered on an informational basis only. No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should always seek the advice and guidance of a qualified health provider before:
1. Making any adjustment to any medication or treatment you are currently using.
2. Stopping any medication or treatment you are currently using.
3. Starting any new medication or treatment, whether or not it was discussed on drsinatra.com.
Dr. Sinatra offers his recommendations only as "generally informational" and not as specifically applicable to any individual's medical problem(s), concerns and/or needs.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local health emergency service immediately. If you choose to utilize any information provided by Dr. Sinatra, his editors, or any other employees of Healthy Directions, LLC, you do so solely at your own risk.
Drsinatra.com may contain health and medical-related materials which some may find sexually explicit and personally offensive. It is the nature of a medical site that frank talk about, and discussions on, a variety of topics may occur. Healthy Directions, LLC and the staff of drsinatra.com will attempt to moderate discussions and review content. From time to time, however, there may be articles and/or discussions which some people find offensive. Entry into drsinatra.com, and all the areas of this site, constitutes acceptance of this risk.
Message boards on health-related Web sites often contain frank talk about, and discussions on, a variety of topics. Consequently, drsinatra.com may contain health and medically related materials which you could find sexually explicit and personally offensive.
Although Healthy Directions, LLC and the staff of drsinatra.com will moderate messages posted on the message board and regularly review content, occasionally articles and/or discussions may appear that some people find offensive. Entry into drsinatra.com, and all the areas of this site, constitutes your acceptance of this risk.
KIDS: Ask your parents for permission before you send any information about yourself to anyone on the Internet and also before you post any information about yourself anywhere on the Internet.
Healthy Directions, LLC considers the safety of children to be of paramount importance. drsinatra.com is not written, nor is this site designed, to attract children and therefore may be unsuitable for their use. Specifically, articles, observations and message board commentary may not be suitable for children. We are also committed to protecting the privacy of children and we will not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. We urge parents to monitor and guide their children's use of computers, especially in regard to the Internet, to prevent children from visiting inappropriate Web sites or opening themselves to possible harm of any kind from unscrupulous people.
All content is protected by copyright under United States and foreign laws. All content remains the property of Healthy Directions, LLC and its licensors. Any use of the content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice at the discretion of Healthy Directions, LLC. All rights, whether expressed or not, are reserved by Healthy Directions, LLC and its licensors.
Healthy Directions, LLC authorizes you to make single copies of the material found on drsinatra.com for personal use only. You must attach the following copyright to everything you copy:
Any violation of the Terms and Conditions immediately terminates your right to use the content contained in drsinatra.com and you are required to destroy all copies you have made of that content.
At drsinatra.com, it is quite important to us that we protect your privacy. When you place an online order with us, or register for our e-mail communications, we collect your e-mail address, land address, and sometimes telephone number. This information will be used by Healthy Directions, LLC for service, editorial, and marketing purposes. We will sometimes share your information with third-party vendors who assist us with the preparation and mailing of our editorial and marketing communications, and with order fulfillment facilities. We will also occasionally provide your address to carefully screened partners or third-party companies for the purpose of contacting you with news about relevant products or publications. We will never rent or sell your telephone or fax number to any third party.
The Web sites maintained by Healthy Directions, LLC, including this one, may place a "cookie" in your computer's browser file. The cookie helps us recognize your browser and allows us to provide you with a more personal experience and better service when you visit our site. For example, cookies help us provide you with recommendations for information, products, or services that may be helpful to you, based on how you've browsed our site before. Cookies also help us keep track of products you've left in your shopping cart that you may wish to put on "hold" to purchase later. The cookie itself does not contain any of your personal information, so it does not jeopardize the privacy of your activities or the security of the transactions you place at our site.
You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address) on the message boards or in the chat areas of this site, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other message board posters or parties.
We sometimes make our customer list available to selected merchants whose products may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, please write to:Healthy Directions, LLC Attn: Customer Service
95 Old Shoals Road
Arden, NC 28704
The use of drsinatra.com and its content is at your own risk.
When using drsinatra.com, information is transmitted in ways beyond the control of drsinatra.com. Healthy Directions, LLC and drsinatra.com assume no liability for the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information in connection with use of drsinatra.com.
The drsinatra.com Web site and its content are provided "as is." Healthy Directions, LLC, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Specifically, Healthy Directions, LLC, its licensors and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of drsinatra.com.
- The satisfaction of government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products with regard to the content contained on drsinatra.com.
In no event shall Healthy Directions, LLC, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on drsinatra.com be liable for any damages, including but not limited to incidental and consequential damages; personal injury; wrongful death; lost profits; damages resulting from lost data; business interruption resulting from the use or inability to use drsinatra.com or the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory; and whether or not drsinatra.com is advised of the possibility of such damages. drsinatra.com is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of this site, content, or public areas.
If you enter and use a message board or chat room, also known as community, you are solely responsible for everything you post in the those areas plus any and all consequences which may result from your posting(s).
Any information you read, or use in any way, is solely your responsibility as are any consequences of any kind which may result from the use of any information posted in the communities of drsinatra.com.
Do not attempt to communicate any emergency medical needs through the message boards/chat rooms of drsinatra.com. If any circumstances occur in which you believe yourself or someone else to be in any kind of danger, medical or otherwise, contact your local law enforcement agency or local emergency medical system immediately.
By entering into and using drsinatra.com community, you, or anyone else entering through the use of your username/password, agrees:
1. Not to use a public access area in any way that violates local, state, national, or international law.
2. Not to post advertisements or solicitations without the prior written approval of Healthy Directions, LLC.
3. Not to post any material, whether word, image or graphic, that is obscene, defames, threatens, harasses, abuses, slanders, embarrasses, or conveys hate or ill will against any person, especially but not limited to children, group, race, culture, or other entity — said content to be determined by drsinatra.com's administrator at his or her sole discretion.
4. Not to post material that infringes on the intellectual rights, copyright, and/or property rights of anyone, nor especially to infringe on anyone's right to privacy.
5. Not to intentionally disrupt the flow of dialogue.
6. Not to post any information pertaining to or containing information which generally falls under, but is not limited to the terms "chain letter" and/or "pyramid scheme."
7. Not to represent yourself to be anyone other than who you are.
8. Not to knowingly distribute viruses or any other type of harmful or disruptive computer code.
9. Never to record any information about another person without their consent including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses.
10. Not to allow anyone other than yourself to use your username/password to post or view notices.
11. Not to spam (post the same note more than once) nor to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from accessing or using community as it is intended.
12. Not to engage in any activity which, in the judgment of Healthy Directions, LLC, exposes Healthy Directions, LLC, its customers and providers to any liability.
Drsinatra.com reserves the right, but is not obligated, to do any or all of the following:
1. Investigate any allegation(s) about any communication(s) that may or may not conform to the terms of the drsinatra.com Message Board/Chat Room Rules and determine, at its sole discretion, that such communication should and will be removed.
2. Remove postings which are deemed to be abusive, illegal, disruptive, or in any way fail to conform with the drsinatra.com Message Board/Chat Room Rules at the sole discretion of drsinatra.com staff.
3. Terminate user access to any or all public area(s), including the entirety of drsinatra.com site, upon any breach of any drsinatra.com Terms and Conditions of Use, at the sole discretion of drsinatra.com staff.
4. Monitor, record, or disclose any communication in the community.
5. Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on the drsinatra.com site, including community, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate any rules or standards, including these rules.
Healthy Directions, LLC reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of its guests and public. Healthy Directions, LLC has no liability or responsibility to users of the drsinatra.com site or any other person or entity for performance or non-performance of the aforementioned activities.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Healthy Directions, LLC or any of its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that result from the use of drsinatra.com or any information found thereon.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that drsinatra.com is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user.
If you are dissatisfied with drsinatra.com, with any information found thereon including community, or with any drsinatra.com Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using drsinatra.com.
Healthy Directions, LLC does not endorse the content on any third-party Web sites. Healthy Directions, LLC is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the drsinatra.com site, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party Web sites is at your own risk and subject to the Terms and Conditions of use for those sites.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Healthy Directions, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Healthy Directions, LLC, or in any way relating to your use of drsinatra.com, resides in the courts of the State of Maryland and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Maryland in connection with any such dispute, including any claim involving Healthy Directions, LLC or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Maryland, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Healthy Directions, LLC is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA. Healthy Directions, LLC makes no claims that the content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access drsinatra.com from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever: Liability, User Submissions, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
We hope you find drsinatra.com helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding this Web site should be directed to:
Write: Healthy Directions, LLC
Attn: Customer Service
95 Old Shoals Rd
Arden, NC 28704