Did you mean: Particles

The Cholesterol Numbers Doctors Should Measure

…“sticky” and cause a buildup of arterial plaque. Which Cholesterol Numbers Should Your Doctor Test? You want to ask your doctor for a cholesterol particle size test, which will measure your LDL and HDL cholesterol subtypes, as well as Lp(a). You can ask your physician to order the VAP test (www.thevaptest…

Read More

What Is the VAP Cholesterol Test?

…often full of trans fatty acids. * Another way to change your LDL particle size is to take 1 gram of fish oil daily. High quality fish oil containing DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) has a significant impact on increasing LDL particle size. * If your total LDL is above 130 mg/dL and you have documented coronary…

Read More