Top three forms of carnitine for even more heart, brain and neurovascular support
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Broad Spectrum Carnitine Benefits
Carnitine is one of my must-have nutrients for energy and heart health. And, because different forms of Carnitine provide unique benefits, I developed a new special formula call Broad Spectrum Carnitine. This exclusive combination gives you the three top forms of Carnitine I recommend and use for myself and my family.
Broad Spectrum Carnitine includes:
- Carnitine Fumarate, highly bioavailable, and provide support to energize your heart
- Propionyl L-Carnitine (PLC), boosts cardiac energy and overall endurance
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC), a building block for ATP, the energy that keeps your heart functioning as its peak. It’s critical for learning, memory, and cognitive performance.
Broad Spectrum Carnitine helps:
- Protect overall cardiovascular health
- Support neurovascular health
- Promote greater energy levels
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Promote cognitive performance
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage
Broad Spectrum Carnitine: 3 capsules give you...
(as glycine propionyl l-carnitine HCl)‡
|Acetyl L-Carnitine (as HCl)||333 mg|
|L-Carnitine (as fumarate)||333 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
‡GlycoCarn®, USP is a registered trademark of Sigma-Tau HealthScience and is protected under U.S. patent #6,703,042.
Take 3 capsules once or twice daily.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you are lactating, pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult a health care professional before taking this product. Stop use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews for this product.
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
How do I know I am choosing the best supplements?
What are the ingredient standardizations?
Is the formula kosher?
Is the formula and capsule vegetarian?
No, this product contains gelatin which comes from bovine (cow) or porcine (pig) sources. Our capsules are all pharmaceutical grade, and are made from the same gelatin that is used by leading pharmaceutical companies.
Is the formula sodium free?
What are the “other ingredients” used in this product?
We fully disclose all the ingredients used in the manufacturing of our products, including the excipients, fillers and machinery lubricants. These are listed as “other ingredients” on the label:
Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose (filler), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade/machinery lubricant), silicon dioxide (flow agent)
Which of the ingredients are natural and which are synthetic?
All of the ingredients are naturally-sourced.
Can I take this product with Dr. Sinatra’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness, keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place (59°-86°F). Do not refrigerate.
Supplements should not be stored in the kitchen or bathroom as the higher levels of heat and moisture can lower its potency and stability over time.
Are my supplements still safe and/or effective if the package was left outside in the heat or cold for a couple of days?
Yes, there is no concern for safety or potency of your supplements if they were mistakenly left outside in the heat or cold for a short period of time (2-3 days), or for an extended period during shipping. It takes months of improper storage to negatively affect the quality of the product.
Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Healthy Directions’ products is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each is delivered to Healthy Directions with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
Does this product undergo independent laboratory testing?
Each month, Healthy Directions selects several of its products and sends them to independent laboratories to make sure that they meet safe levels for heavy metals as well as label claim. Each product is guaranteed to be tested at least once per year.