Omega-3 Calamarine (30-day supply)
My preferred source of omega-3s for a healthy heart, eyes and brain
Omega-3 Calamarine (30-day supply)
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
DHA-Rich Omega-3 Calamarine
- My recommended DHA-to-EPA omega-3 ratio
- Promotes healthy blood pressure, blood vessels, circulation, and heart rhythm
- Supports your body's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Promotes proper metabolism of dietary fat and cholesterol
- Supports brain health, cognitive function, and memory
- Promotes healthy eyes, skin, lungs, and bowels
My Omega-3 Calamarine is the same, trusted DHA-rich Calamarine found in Omega Q Plus, giving you my recommended ratio of DHA to EPA for superior heart protection and support.
With more of the DHA omega-3s that work hardest for your heart
Furthermore, research indicates that DHA omega-3s support cognitive function and memory, and promote eye health. This isn’t surprising, given the fact that DHA comprises 95% or more of the omega-3 fatty acids in the brain and eyes. But DHA is harder to obtain through diet alone, and ordinary fish oils typically give you more EPA and little DHA.
Both EPA and DHA are important for heart health. In fact, supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease as part of a healthy diet.
I recommend supplementing with more DHA because emerging research shows that DHA plays a greater role in cardiovascular health. Studies show that DHA is better able to promote normal blood pressure, a lower heart rate, healthy blood vessel function, and healthy triglyceride and HDL cholesterol levels.
Good for your heart and for our global ecosystem
When you take Omega-3 Calamarine for your own good health, you can also feel great about the fact that this oil is sustainably sourced and won’t upset our delicate global ecosystem, like over-fishing for ordinary fish oil has done.
Most fish-sourced omega-3s come from salmon, tuna, herring, sardines, and anchovies. And the growing demand for fish oil has seriously depleted stocks of these fish, which is a threat to the ecology of our oceans.
But the omega-3s in Calamarine come from calamari (squid) that are caught in pristine South American waters and have a very short life cycle, meaning there is a constantly renewing supply and no threat of over-fishing.
The squid is then processed in a state-of-the-art Norwegian facility, yielding pure, clean oil that’s easy on your digestive system, with no unpleasant smell. And, it isn’t the least bit “fishy” tasting…in fact it has no taste at all! Plus, it won’t cause any unpleasant burping or “repeating,” like ordinary fish oil can.
Scientific Research Results Confirm the Benefits of DHA
Growing research shows DHA (not EPA), is the omega-3 your body needs most…
- DHA Helps Your Blood Pressure: One study shows DHA fats have a more profound effect on normal blood pressure levels than EPA fats.1
- Your Arteries Need DHA: In a study of postmenopausal women, those with the highest levels of DHA, not EPA, showed healthier coronary artery health.2
- DHA Boosts Your Circulation: In one study, DHA outperformed EPA for increasing vasodilation and endothelial function—both of which are critical to healthy circulation.3
- DHA Supports Your Ability to Think: A nine-year study showed that DHA, not EPA, is associated with cognitive health and brain function.4
- Your Eyes Require DHA for Normal Function: Several studies have shown that DHA intake supports eye health—and that it’s absolutely required by your retinas for health and function.
In a 2 softgel daily dose of Omega-3 Calamarine, you get 570 mg of DHA and 250 mg of EPA—a potent, heart-healthy balance that I highly recommend.
Make the switch to a superior source of omega-3s
For reasons both therapeutic and green, I believe DHA-rich Omega-3 Calamarine is the very best source of heart-healthy omega-3s. And my Omega-3 Calamarine supplement, makes it easy for you to get the exact DHA-to-EPA omega-3 ratio I recommend for your heart and overall good health!
For reference, here are the total DHA and EPA amounts that I recommend you take daily:
You can safely add Omega-3 Calamarine to any of my omega formulas you’re already taking for extra heart health support. Or you can use it as a stand-alone omega-3 in your supplement regimen. Get started today with this exceptional heart health supplement!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Displaying 1-3 of 3
Has made significant decreases to triglycerides and VLDL, and has raised HDL higher than it has ever been...and w/o statins!
This has superb content of DHA unlike many omegas available.
It helped my grandson with his attention span, his impulsivity, and aggresive negativity.
Ingredients & Dosage
Omega-3 Calamarine: 1 softgel gives you...
|Calamarine®♦ Oil Concentrate (from squid)||1 g|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)§||285 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)§||125 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols, rosemary oil, ascorbyl palmitate
§As ethyl ester.
♦Calamarine® is a registered trademark of Pharma Marine AS.
Take 1 softgel twice daily with a meal.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains squid.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of Children.
How do I know I am choosing the best supplements?
Dr. Sinatra Recommends: