Get up and "go"--without gas, cramps or bloating
Prebiotic Solutions (30-day supply)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $139.93
Savings Price: $99.95
Regular Price: $79.96
Savings Price: $59.97
FREE Shipping with AutoDelivery! No minimum order required.Details 1 unit with AutoDelivery
- Gentle, natural constipation relief
- Softens stools without gas or bloating
- Improves bowel motility and stool transit time
- Nourishes and supports your body’s probiotic bacteria
- Improves the effectiveness of probiotic supplements
- Clinically-studied 3-way action for improved gut health
Prebiotic Solutions features a remarkable discovery from New Zealand called Actazin™. It’s a rare kiwifruit extract that works in 3 distinct ways to gently and effectively relieve constipation and help balance your gut to get your digestive system back on track.
- Prebiotics. Actazin contains abundant prebiotics—the nutrients that feed and support probiotics, or friendly bacteria, in your gut. This helps keep your intestinal flora healthy, balanced, and strong.
- Polyphenolics. These are a combination of phytonutrients and antioxidants that help your natural probiotics better adhere to your intestinal wall. This way, the probiotics can stay where they’re needed, giving you long-lasting digestive support.
- Protein Digesting Enzymes. One of the novel compounds in kiwifruit is actinidin, which is a proteolytic enzyme, meaning it can break down hard-to-digest proteins so you’ll have less gas and bloating. Plus, it stimulates gut motility and helps improve bowel transit time.
Clinical Research on Kiwifruit Extract Shows Remarkable Results
In one double-blind placebo controlled trial, 134 individuals took either kiwifruit extract in a dose equivalent to 1,200 mg of Actazin or a placebo for two weeks and then took nothing for the following two weeks.
The group taking kiwifruit extract had more frequent bowel movements both when compared to their pre-trial frequency and when compared to the placebo group. Even more significant was the fact that this improved bowel frequency continued after they stopped supplementing with kiwifruit extract, suggesting that the extract had actually helped re-balance their intestinal flora and allowed their own digestive system to function better on its own.
Another placebo-controlled clinical trial studied the effects of taking kiwifruit extract equivalent to 1,800 mg of Actazin. Results showed that, at this dose, subjects experienced improved bowel frequency and constipation relief after only 24 hours, and without any diarrhea, flatulence or abdominal pain.
Customize the Dose to Meet Your Needs
Whether you want to improve the balance of bacteria in your gut for improved digestive health, boost the effectiveness of a probiotic supplement you’re already taking, or finally get safe, natural relief from constipation…Prebiotic Solutions is your answer.
Simply choose the dose that’s right for you:
Because Prebiotic Solutions works so well with my Probiotic Solutions formula, when you purchase both, you’ll save both time and money and, most importantly, give your body the digestive support it needs.
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Prebiotic Solutions: 1 capsule gives you...
|Kiwi Extract (fruit)‡||600 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
‡Actazin™ is a trademark of Anagenix LTD.
For digestive support, take 1 capsule daily before a meal. To help relieve occasional constipation, take 2–3 capsules daily before a meal.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of Children.
How do I know I am choosing the best supplements?
Dr. Sinatra Recommends: