Salad Nicoise, Sinatra-Style
A Heart-Healthy Salad Recipe
- ½ cup canned, unsalted or low-sodium white beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 oz. cooked wild salmon (or 6 oz. can low-sodium salmon)
- 1 large egg, boiled and sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup cooked green beans, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 cups baby spinach or green leaf lettuce
Toss all ingredients except spinach in a medium bowl. Serve on top of the baby spinach or lettuce.
Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 271, Fat 10g, Sodium 322 mg, Carbs 13 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 26 g
See more heart-healthy salad recipes or search all heart-healthy recipes.
DISCLAIMER: The content of DrSinatra.com is offered on an informational basis only, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the guidance of a qualified health provider before making any adjustment to a medication or treatment you are currently using, and/or starting any new medication or treatment. All recommendations are "generally informational" and not specifically applicable to any individual's medical problems, concerns and/or needs.
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Related Articles & Categories