Protect your heart & slow the effects of aging
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Omega Q Plus® with Resveratrol protects every facet of heart health—improves circulation, slows aging, and more!
Resveratrol is a powerful polyphenol antioxidant found most notably in the skin of red grapes. And a groundbreaking study has shown that Trans-Resveratrol, the most bioavailable form of the compound, can protect your blood vessels and improve circulation!
As if that weren’t exciting enough, Harvard scientists discovered that resveratrol can also activate your “longevity gene” slowing the effects of aging and helping to restore your youth!
Omega Q Plus with Resveratrol comes with the
- Improve circulation
- Slow the effects of aging
- Beat free-radical damage
- Boost your brain power
- Deliver an astonishing boost in energy
- Promote superior heart health
- Balance blood pressure levels
- Support healthy HDL, LDL, and triglyceride ratios
- Protect your brain, joints, eyes, and immune health
- And so much more…!
Trans-Resveratrol is the only form powerful enough to add to Omega Q Plus.
Here’s what makes Omega Q Plus with Resveratrol my No. 1 recommended heart health supplement…
DHA-rich Calamarine® Omega-3 Oil—the discovery that makes ordinary fish oil obsolete
Calamarine omega-3 oil is naturally richer in heart-healthy DHA than ordinary fish oil! And growing research suggests that DHA works the hardest to improve your blood pressure, blood vessel health, and circulation, plus support your brain, nerves, eyes, and colon.
Calamarine oil isn’t sourced from fish. It’s a pure and potent extract of deep-water calamari (squid). This is good news on many fronts. For one, they are an extremely eco-friendly, sustainable source of omega-3 fatty acids. Plus, Calamarine has NO fishy aftertaste and won’t cause “fishy burps.” But that’s only one part of the story…
Highly absorbable Hydro Q-Sorb CoQ10—for incredible energy and antioxidant protection
Cardiologists often call CoQ10 the “miracle nutrient” because it fuels your cellular power plants. This is especially important for your heart—a muscle that requires huge amounts of oxygen and energy to function. Plus, CoQ10 acts as a potent antioxidant—hunting and destroying free radicals that can damage your heart health and overall well-being.
Omega Q Plus features a patented, cutting-edge form of CoQ10 called Hydro Q-Sorb® that is 8 times better absorbed than ordinary powdered CoQ10.
But that’s not all…
Four powerful nutrients round out my #1 recommended heart supplement
In addition to resVida resveratrol and the cardio-power pair of Hydro Q-Sorb CoQ10 and Calamarine oil, Omega Q Plus with Resveratrol also gives you 4 additional heart-healthy nutrients for unparalleled nutritional support:
- L-Carnitine—works hand-in-hand with Hydro Q-Sorb to increase energy and improve cardiovascular health
- Folic Acid—an important player in the fight against unhealthy homocysteine levels and an essential nutrient for keeping your blood vessels healthy
- Vitamin B6—vital to over 60 different enzyme processes in your body and considered one of the key vitamins for overall health
- Vitamin B12—works in combination with other B vitamins to lower homocysteine levels, enhance energy production, protect cardiovascular health, and even boost your intestinal well-being and immunity!
Improve blood flow, slow the effects of aging, protect your heart and your entire body.
Try Omega Q Plus with Resveratrol today!
Ingredients & Dosage
Omega Q Plus with Resveratrol: 2 softgels give you...
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pryidoxal-5-phosphate)||30 mg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||750 mcg|
|Calamarine®♦ Oil Concentrate (from squid)||1,250 mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (as ethyl esters)||350 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (as ethyl esters)||150 mg|
|L-Carnitine (as fumarate)||200 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||50 mg|
|Trans Resveratrol||30 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, gamma cyclodextrin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, medium chain triglycerides, natural lemon flavor, annatto seed extract, sunflower oil, silicon dioxide
♦Calamarine® is a registered trademark of Pharma Marine AS.
Hydro Q-Sorb®, CoQ10Pure®, and Omega Q Plus® are registered trademarks of Tishcon Corp.
Take 2 softgels once daily with a meal. For added support, take 2 softgels twice daily with a meal.
This product contains squid.
There are no known major side effects associated with this formula. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you are pregnant or lactating consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of Children.
There are no reviews for this product.
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
A high-quality source of heart-healthy DHA
The ability of the body to convert plant-based omega-3s (ALA) to EPA, and subsequently DHA, is very low even in healthy individuals. And DHA is especially difficult to obtain from plant-based omega-3s. Virtually no DHA is converted from ALA: One study showed that only 0.04% is converted to DHA1 and another study showed healthy males converted only 4%.2
You would need to eat about 4 teaspoons of flaxseed oil to get the same amount of DHA in Omega Q Plus with Resveratrol…or about 1 cup of walnuts…or about 7 tablespoons of canola oil.
Why is DHA important to heart health?
Research shows that DHA supplementation has a better effect in promoting normal blood pressure levels than EPA. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, subjects were given purified supplements of EPA or DHA (4 grams) or placebo for 6 weeks. Researchers found that DHA was superior to EPA for supporting healthy blood pressure levels. DHA (but not EPA) also helped reduce heart rate. It was also found that EPA supplements had no effect on raising blood phospholipid levels of DHA, indicating that the body has a difficult time converting EPA supplements to DHA.3
DHA is also better at improving vasodilation and endothelial function (as measured by forearm blood flow) in these same subjects.4
EPA and DHA have been shown to have favorable effects on blood lipids, including triglycerides, HDL cholesterol and lipid particle size, all important measures of cardiovascular health. While it appears that both EPA and DHA help to lower triglycerides (dosages greater than 2 grams daily), research suggests that DHA is the omega-3 that is responsible for increasing HDL cholesterol levels in the body.
Overall heart health
In a study of postmenopausal women, those with the highest levels of DHA (and not EPA or ALA) showed significantly better coronary artery health over a 3 year period.5 Similarly, in men, research shows that higher levels of DHA (and lower levels of saturated fat) is associated with better coronary artery health.6
1 Burdge GC, et al. Br J Nutr 2003;90(2):311–21.
2 Emken EA, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta 1994;1213(3):277–88
3 Mori TA, et al. Hypertension 1999;34(2):253–60.
4 Mori TA, et al. Circulation 2000;102(11):1264–69.
5 Erkkila A, et al. J Lipid Res 2006;47(12):2814–19.
6 Simon A, et al. Am J Epidem 1995;142(5):469–76.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee