TORONTO, CANADA—I wanted to share some important information that I just presented at The Toronto Health Expo. I was there as a presenter for an all-day seminar to inform the public on the hazards electro-pollution as part of a newly-formed coalition called Doctors for Safer Schools.
The commission includes some very powerful American and Canadian doctor-researchers and authors on the subject including:
- Dr. Magda Havas, author of Microwave Radiation: The shadow side of the wireless revolution
- Dr. Devra Davies, author of Disconnect: the truth about cell phone radiation, what the industry has done to hide it, and how to protect your family
- Dr. Kerry Crofton, author of Wireless Radiation Rescue: safeguard your family from electropollution
- And, of course, myself. As many of you know, I co-authored Earthing: The most important health discovery ever?
We're pictured together, as we explain the scope of the problem. Here are some of the most important “take aways” I want you to have from the presentation:
1) There’s a lack of any scientific evidence that everyday things like Wi-Fi, cell towers, cell phones, cordless phone, microwave ovens, and even wireless baby monitors, are safe. At this point we’re all “one big human experiment”—swimming in a sea of invisible technologies that you can’t see, smell or hear, but could be harming you.
2) A cordless cell phone base that’s constantly searching for a signal even when not in use is like having a mini cell tower inside your own home or office.
3) Some of the safe choices you can make to limit EMF exposure in your own living environment include: choosing corded phones over cordless, speaker phones over Bluetooth, and DSL over Wi-Fi.