On the Road from Canada: Dangers of Electropollution
TORONTO, CANADA—I wanted to share some important information that I just presented at The Toronto Health Expo. I was there as a presenter for an all-day seminar to inform the public on the hazards electro-pollution as part of a newly-formed coalition called Doctors for Safer Schools.
The commission includes some very powerful American and Canadian doctor-researchers and authors on the subject including:
- Dr. Magda Havas, author of Microwave Radiation: The shadow side of the wireless revolution
- Dr. Devra Davies, author of Disconnect: the truth about cell phone radiation, what the industry has done to hide it, and how to protect your family
- Dr. Kerry Crofton, author of Wireless Radiation Rescue: safeguard your family from electropollution
- And, of course, myself. As many of you know, I co-authored Earthing: The most important health discovery ever?
We're pictured together, as we explain the scope of the problem. Here are some of the most important “take aways” I want you to have from the presentation:
1) There’s a lack of any scientific evidence that everyday things like Wi-Fi, cell towers, cell phones, cordless phone, microwave ovens, and even wireless baby monitors, are safe. At this point we’re all “one big human experiment”—swimming in a sea of invisible technologies that you can’t see, smell or hear, but could be harming you.
2) A cordless cell phone base that’s constantly searching for a signal even when not in use is like having a mini cell tower inside your own home or office.
3) Some of the safe choices you can make to limit EMF exposure in your own living environment include: choosing corded phones over cordless, speaker phones over Bluetooth, and DSL over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Sinatra!
Meet Dr. Sinatra
Dr. Stephen Sinatra is a highly respected and sought-after cardiologist and nutritionist with more than 30 years of clinical practice, research, and study. His integrative approach to heart health focuses on reducing inflammation in the body and maximizing the heart's ability to produce and use energy. More About Dr. Sinatra
Dr. Stephen Sinatra's Favorites
Doctor-recommended support for healthy cholesterol ratios, blood pressure & overall heart health
Refuel your cellular engines for efficient heart function
Strength, energy, endurance--get the targeted nutrient support a man needs most
Stay youthful, healthy, vibrant and balanced with nutrient support designed to meet a woman's needs