Stay youthful, healthy, vibrant, and balanced with nutrient support designed to meet a woman's needs
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women
- Cardiologist-formulated for heart health and total body wellness
- Replenishes nutrients depleted by heart medications and lifestyle
- Unique ingredients for women’s heart, breast, hormone, and bone health
- High-potency nutrient levels for just $19.99
As a cardiologist, I’ve discovered that men and women have very different nutrient needs.
That’s why I formulated my Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women with powerful heart supporting nutrients that women need on a daily basis. I know great health starts with your heart and that you need to take extraordinary care of the engine that drives every other organ and system in your body. This comprehensive formula delivers potent vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in the amounts, forms, and combinations proven by research to be the best for your heart as well as for head-to-toe wellness.
For instance, I’ve taken into account the fact that virtually every type of cardiovascular medicine—including statins, beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, diuretics, and vasodilators—depletes your body of numerous vitamins and minerals, like vitamins A, B12, D, and E, as well as calcium, magnesium and zinc, which you need for optimal heart health and wellness.
Common Cardiovascular Drugs Can Deplete Critical Nutrients in Your Body
Ironic, isn’t it?
You take these medicines for your heart health, but they rob you of critical heart-healthy nutrients! That’s why I’ve made sure my Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women included replenishing amounts of these. And you can rest assured that this unique multi is 100% safe to take with your heart medicines, too.
But that’s not all…
Targeted nutrient blends for women
Over the years in my medical practice, I’ve discovered women need more calcium, magnesium and boron for strong bones, plus other targeted nutrients such as cranberry extract, flax lignans, and green tea for urinary, breast, hormone, and metabolic health.
And, although men and women both benefit from certain heart supporting nutrients, the best combinations are different for each sex. That’s why I made sure to include special gender-specific ingredient blends in my Heart Healthy Multivitamins for Women.
A high-potency multivitamin that’s easy to take
My Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women is packed with the essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants you need to thrive with energy, vitality, and strength, including…
- Vitamins A, C, and E to fight free radicals and keep your immune system strong
- Invigorating B vitamins for sharper mental clarity and a boost in mood
- A whopping 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 and calcium carbonate in a highly absorbable form made from eggshells for superior bone support
- Core nutrients for your heart, brain, nerves, joints, eyes, colon, adrenal system, and more.
I’ve looked at the one-a-day multivitamins available in the marketplace and found them lacking in the combinations, potency, and quality of nutrients you need every day—for the health of your heart, as well as the specialized health needs women have. Of course, one-a-day vitamins just can’t give you the high-potency amounts of nutrients that you need. And, although one-a-day vitamins can be convenient, they often fall short on ingredient quality as well as quantity. So, in the end, you’re not only short-changing your health, but also throwing your hard-earned health-care dollars down the drain.
Yet, I’ve heard from customers that it was difficult to take multiple packets of pills in order to get the levels of vitamins and minerals I recommend each day for optimal health. So I worked diligently with my team at Healthy Directions to pack all of these hard-hitting nutrients into only 4 easy-to-swallow tablets, taken once daily!
At-A-Glance: Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women with special nutrients for heart, breast, hormone, and bone health
21 potent vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for cellular health and total body wellness, PLUS
Women’s Heart Health Blend with…
- Green tea extract—an excellent source of polyphenol flavonoid catechins, which are powerful antioxidants and also known to support cardiovascular health and metabolic functions
- Citrus bioflavonoids—to promote a healthy heart, capillaries, veins, and skin
- Mixed tocopherols—the vitamin E family with extraordinary heart-supporting antioxidant strength
- Grape seed extract—to support blood vessel health and protect against the free radical damage associated with aging
- Olive leaf extract—for strong, flexible blood vessels and a healthy heart
Hormone & Breast Health Blend with…
- Boron—promotes hormone balance and healthy calcium absorption for strong bones
- Cranberry—a natural source of tannins and antioxidants known to support urinary health
- Linumlife® flaxseed extract—a unique extract standardized to lignans, the plant compounds that act as phytoestrogens in the body and help balance hormone levels
Hair, Skin & Nails Blend with…
- Alpha lipoic acid—the “universal antioxidant” that recycles other well-known antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, and known to promote skin hydration and health
- Lutein—the powerful plant carotenoid that helps support breast, skin and eye health
- Silicon—essential for hair, skin, and nail health, and a supporting nutrient for heart and immune health, too
- Plus higher levels of calcium and magnesium for strong bones
Your Nutrient “Dream Team” for Optimal Cardio Protection & Total Body Support
For Canadian orders, please call 1-800-304-1708.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients and Dosage
Suggested Use: Take 4 tablets daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (from mixed carotenoids, retinyl palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as mineral ascorbates, ascorbic acid)||300 mg||500%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Thiamine (as mononitrate)||20 mg||1,333%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||40 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||40 mg||2,000%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3,333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||40 mg||400%|
|Calcium (as carbonate from eggshell, ascorbate)||500 mg||50%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||26 mcg||17%|
|Magnesium (as oxide, ascorbate)||250 mg||63%|
|Zinc (as oxide)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||200 mcg||286%|
|Copper (as gluconate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as gluconate)||1.4 mg||70%|
|Chromium (as polynicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as chelate)||80 mcg||107%|
Women’s Heart Healthy Blend:
Citrus Bioflavonoids, Green Tea Extract (leaf), Mixed tocopherols, Grape Seed Extract, Olive Leaf Extract
Hair, Skin & Nails Blend:
Silicon (as dioxide), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lutein (from marigold flower)
|Cranberry Extract (fruit)||100 mg||*|
Hormone & Breast Health Blend:
Flax Lignans, Boron Chelate
|Vanadium (as sulfate)||200 mcg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides CONTAINS: EGG
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Displaying 1-10 of 16
Helped me stave off my gracing the undertaker's parlor!
It's hard to get a good multi vitamin with all the choices on the store shelves. This one is easily tolerated and I know I can trust the brand.
I like this vitamin better than most of the ones on the market. It only requires 4 per day.
The product is good to me.
I feel good about taking these vitamins. I feel balanced and energized when I take them, not so much when I miss a day.
The best feature is that I am assured that the proportions of the ingredients are what they should be. I feel safer buying, and consuming Dr. Sinatra's product than I do those on the local shelves.
love it so easy to have all in 1 pill
They work. I have tried al lot of womens vitamins but these work.I was concerned because they were tablets and not capsules but they worked anyway.
Measures up to one of the best multi vitamins I've tried. Good energy boost too. Thank You
I do very well taking these. I am 78 yrs. old And they are just what I need to stay healthy!
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
How do I know I am choosing the best supplements?
What are the ingredient standardizations?
Is the formula kosher?
Is the formula and tablet vegetarian?
Is the formula sodium free?
What are the "other ingredients" used in this product?
We fully disclose all the ingredients used in the manufacturing of our products, including the excipients, fillers and machinery lubricants. These are listed as "other ingredients" on the label: Microcrystalline cellulose (filler), croscarmellose sodium (helps tablet disintegrate), stearic acid (machinery lubricant/vegetable grade), magnesium stearate (machinery lubricant/vegetable grade), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (coating), glycerin (coating), polydextrose (coating), titanium dioxide (color), maltodextrin (coating), medium chain triglyceride (coating)
Which of the ingredients are natural and which are synthetic?
All ingredients are naturally sourced. We also use no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Can I take this product with Dr. Sinatra's other recommended nutritional supplements?
How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness, keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place (59°-86°F). Do not refrigerate. Supplements should not be stored in the kitchen or bathroom as the higher levels of heat and moisture can lower its potency and stability over time.
Are my supplements still safe and/or effective if the package was left outside in the heat or cold for a couple of days?
Yes, there is no concern for safety or potency of your supplements if they were mistakenly left outside in the heat or cold for a short period of time (2-3 days), or for an extended period during shipping. It takes months of improper storage to negatively affect the quality of the product.
Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Healthy Directions' products is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each is delivered to Healthy Directions with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California's Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
Does this product undergo independent laboratory testing?
Each month, Healthy Directions selects several of its products and sends them to independent laboratories to make sure that they meet safe levels for heavy metals as well as label claim. Each product is guaranteed to be tested at least once per year.