A combination of B vitamins shown to support adrenal health and promote energy
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Vitamin B-50 Complex is a combination of essential B vitamins that work together to help produce energy. B vitamins are essential for maintaining normal homocysteine levels and adrenal function, healthy nerves, and brain health. They’re also necessary to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage
Vitamin B-50 Complex: 1 capsule gives you...
|Thiamine (as mononitrate)||50 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||50 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with a meal.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews for this product.
- One recent theory points to B-vitamin status and homocysteine levels predicting cognitive decline. In one study, high homocysteine levels were associated with a decline in recall memory, while, in another study, high blood folate levels were associated with maintaining verbal and other cognitive skills.
- A recent controlled study suggest that supplementing with B-6, folic acid and B-12 helps to promote normal homocysteine levels.
- A 2000 clinical trial suggests that supplementing with folic acid and B-12 supports normal endothelial function, most likely by promoting normal homocysteine levels.
- Folic acid supplementation is associated with improved vascular function independent of its affect on homocysteine.
- New research suggests that maintaining normal homocysteine levels is also associated with maintaining strong bones as you age.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency is common in older people, with approximately 20% of the elderly population showing low serum levels. Some estimates put it as high as 60%. Deficiency is caused primarily by malabsorption and pernicious anemia.
 Tucker KL, et al. Am J Clin Nutr 2005;82:627-35.
 Peeters AC, et al. Thromb Haemost 2004;92(5):1086-91.
 Chamgers JC, et al. Circulation 2000;102(20):2479-83.
 Moat SJ, et al. J Nutr Biochem 2004;15(2):64-79.
 Meurs, J.The New Eng J of Med 2004;350: 2033-41.
 Andres E, et al. CMAJ 2004;171(3):251-9.