Naturally Supports Lower Intraocular Pressure
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Ocular Pressure Defense:
- With Mirtogenol®—clinically shown to reduce intraocular pressure
- Improves blood flow and nutrient delivery to your eyes
- Supports healthy eye tissues, including blood vessels and capillaries
- Safe to take with cardio medications
Intraocular pressure refers to your eye’s ability to properly drain the fluid that exists between your lens and cornea. Keeping this pressure low is essential to eye health, but until now, there was little help for those with ocular pressure problems.
Mirtogenol is a proprietary combination of 2 specific, high-quality extracts:
- Mirtoselect® Bilberry, which contains abundant anthocyanosides and other powerful flavonoids that have been shown in research to strengthen the delicate capillaries of the eyes and increase microcirculation.
- Pycnogenol® Maritime Pine Bark, cultivated only from the coastal pine forests of France. Clinical studies show that this extract also strengthens capillaries. Plus, it works to lower a peptide that causes blood vessels to constrict, thereby keeping the tiny vessels in your eyes open and enhancing nutrient and oxygen delivery.
And scientists believe it is this vasodilation action that is critical for lowering intraocular pressure.
Two clinical studies show impressive results with Mirtogenol
Mirtogenol has been the subject of two clinical studies. In one study, 79 subjects using 120 mg per day of Mirtogenol experienced a significant 9 point average reduction in intraocular pressure.
In a second study using 240 mg per day of Mirtogenol, 19 out of 20 people experienced a reduction in intraocular pressure, versus only 1 out of 18 subjects in the control group.
And with just 1 to 2 capsules a day of Ocular Pressure Defense, you get the full researched doses!
Support your eyes inside and out with regular eye exams, a healthy diet, regular exercise, and now with Ocular Pressure Defense, an exact blend of nutrients to promote lower intraocular pressure!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Displaying 1-1 of 1
Been using this product for months. Very satisfied with my results
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Researchers divided 38 subjects to either supplementation with 240 mg of Mirtogenol daily, or no treatment at all. Subjects were followed for 6 months. Blood flow in the central retinal artery, ophthalmic artery and posterior ciliary artery all increased in the Mirtogenol group after 3 and 6 months of treatment.1
In a second trial, researchers examined the effect of Mirtogenol (120 mg/day) on intraocular pressure in 79 healthy subjects for 6 months. Similar results were seen with ocular blood flow, with Mirtogenol increasing blood flow.2
1 Steigerwalt RD et al. Mol Vis 2008;14:1288-92.
2 Steigerwalt RD et al. Clin Ophthalmol 2010;4:1-6.