MK-7 (30-day supply)
Bioavailable form of vitamin K2, helps strengthen your bones and aids in calcium absorption
MK-7 (30-day supply)
My top-recommended MK-7:
- Provides the most active and bioavailable form of vitamin K2
- Helps reduce the level of calcium in your bloodstream
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps strengthen your bones
- Aids in calcium absorption in your bones
- Helps increase bone density levels
If your multivitamin includes vitamin K, it's K1, NOT K2. And even if it is K2, it's highly unlikely that it's the more expensive MK7 form of K2—the most bioavailable and beneficial form for your cardiovascular system and your bones. While K1 is found commonly in leafy vegetables and plays a role in normal blood clotting, only 10% of the vitamin K1 in these foods is absorbed by your body. In addition, K1 does not stay in your body anywhere near as long as K2. And it's only K2 that's been studied for effectively helping to keep calcium out of your blood and arteries. If the "2" is missing, it's not the right vitamin K for your bones and cardiovascular system.
There are a lot of K2 products available that contain less than 150 mcg of MK-7. Instead, many of these supplements use blends that are actually predominantly MK-4, the cheaper, far less active relative of MK-7. That's why I recommend the Healthy Directions MK-7. This formula gives you my full recommended dose (150 mcg) of the most active, most bioavailable, most effective vitamin K2 every day. Your bones and your arteries will thank you for it.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Displaying 1-1 of 1
I have had trouble twice with kidney stones; I talked with one neighbor who had the same problem and she informed of MK7. I started with MK7 several months ago, and so far, I have not had any problem.
Ingredients & Dosage
MK-7 is menaquinone-7, also known as Vitamin K2. 1 capsule gives you...
(as menaquinone-7 from soy)
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate
Take 1 capsule daily.
This product contains soy.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you take Coumadin® (warfarin) or other blood thinners, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.