Boosts immune system
Immune Defense (30-day supply)-50% Off!
Immune Defense gives you the research dose of WGP beta glucan to help:
- Keep your immune system primed and ready for action
- Support a healthy immune system and overall well-being.
A strong, resilient immune system is critical for good health. And based on the results of promising human trials, I recently updated Immune Defense with a focus on WGP beta glucan. I'm convinced that it's the most important nutrient you can take for your immune system health. It activates receptor sites on certain white blood cells that act as the first line of defense of your immune system.
In addition, WGP beta glucan is a modulator, not a stimulator, so it helps keep your immune system ready, without overdoing it. WGP beta glucan helps prime your immune system to be strong and resilient every day. So you feel stronger and healthier throughout the year.
*Wellmune WGP® is a registered trademark of Biothera.
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Immune Defense: 1 capsule gives you...
Beta 1,3 and 1,6 Glucan
Extract‡ (from baker’s yeast)
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
‡Wellmune WGP® is a registered trademark of Biothera.
Take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Do not use if you have an allergy to baker’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of Children.