Warm your cold fingers and toes with improved circulation
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
My Cold Hands and Feet Support™ is a safe, natural way to quickly increase blood flow all the way to the tips of your fingers and toes.
This exclusive formula features Oligonol, a proprietary polyphenol blend of lychee fruit and green tea extract, shown in clinical studies to safely warm up cold hands and feet in as little as 30 minutes. Researchers used body surface thermography to document increased blood flow to your cold hands and feet. The increased blood flow is what elevates your skin temperature and helps keep your cold fingers and cold toes warm.
|Subjects taking 50 mg of Oligonol experienced increased blood flow to the upper body, arms, hands, and fingers after only 30 minutes. These benefits lasted up to 120 minutes, when the last study measurements were taken.|
In addition to enhancing peripheral circulation, Oligonol supports healthy blood vessels and provides astounding antioxidant support throughout your body. In fact, its antioxidant capacity is over twice that of grape seed extract, probably the best known polyphenol-rich nutrient.
I also added solid doses of both vitamin C and magnesium to the Oligonol to further support healthy blood vessels and the endothelial cells that line your blood vessel walls.
Don’t waste time or money on messy creams. Cold Hands and Feet Support is the only nutritional supplement of its kind that’s specifically formulated to keep blood flowing to your cold fingers and cold toes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage
Cold Hands & Feet Support: 1 capsule gives you...
(as magnesium ascorbate)
(as magnesium ascorbate)
Oligonol®‡ Proprietary Blend
Lychee Extract (fruit),
Green Tea Extract (leaf)
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
‡Oligonol® is a registered trademark of the Amino Up Chemical Company, Sapporo, Japan.
Take 1 capsule as needed. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
If you are lactating, pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult a health care professional before taking this product. Stop use if allergic reaction occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Displaying 1-1 of 1
I suffer from Raynauld's Syndrome. I had to use battery heated gloves in order to feed horses in the Winter. I started Cold Hands and Feet in Dec '10 and noticed an improvement. I did not need to turn on the batteries as often. This season I started taking it in Oct. The results are even better. I have only turned my batteries on a couple times. And I can put lighter weight gloves on inside the barn for doing chores that require better feel. I have not once been near tears with cold hands this Winter season.
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee