Heart Disease Tests Q&A Index
Look below for Dr. Sinatra's answers to specific heart disease screening questions
- Who needs an angiogram?
- What tests are needed to diagnose an arrhythmia?
- Which cholesterol tests do you need when screening for heart disease?
- What can you do to test for and reverse artery plaque buildup?
- Do you need an exercise stress test?
- Which blood tests are needed when assessing heart disease risk?
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Sinatra!
Meet Dr. Sinatra
Dr. Stephen Sinatra is a highly respected and sought-after cardiologist and nutritionist with more than 30 years of clinical practice, research, and study. His integrative approach to heart health focuses on reducing inflammation in the body and maximizing the heart's ability to produce and use energy. More About Dr. Sinatra
Dr. Stephen Sinatra's Favorites
Doctor-recommended support for healthy cholesterol ratios, blood pressure & overall heart health
Refuel your cellular engines for efficient heart function
Strength, energy, endurance--get the targeted nutrient support a man needs most
Stay youthful, healthy, vibrant and balanced with nutrient support designed to meet a woman's needs