Principles of a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle Q&A Index
Look below for Dr. Sinatra's answers to specific questions about the principles of a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- Are there any natural substances that thin blood and promote heart health?
- How is it possible to eat a strict low-fat diet and still have elevated weight and cholesterol levels?
- Will an annual flu shot promote optimal heart health?
- What should a quality multinutrient formula contain?
- Which is better for heart health: individual vitamin and mineral supplments or a multinutrient formula?
- Is vegetarianism the best diet for promoting heart health?
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Sinatra!
Meet Dr. Sinatra
Dr. Stephen Sinatra is a highly respected and sought-after cardiologist and nutritionist with more than 30 years of clinical practice, research, and study. His integrative approach to heart health focuses on reducing inflammation in the body and maximizing the heart's ability to produce and use energy. More About Dr. Sinatra
Dr. Stephen Sinatra's Favorites
We've combined this anti-aging bombshell with doctor-recommended heart support!
Redefine your concept of aging—look and feel younger with each passing day!
Doctor-recommended support for healthy cholesterol ratios, blood pressure & overall heart health