Top 10 Tips for a Strong Immune System
Take the following steps to enhance your health and protect yourself from the effects of aging:
- Eat more organic fresh fruits and vegetables, especially red, yellow, and dark green varieties.
- Curb your intake of saturated and polyunsaturated fats, especially margarine, which contains trans fatty acids.
- Use monounsaturated oils like olive or almond oil or heart-healthy omega-3 oils found in flaxseed, grapeseed, fish, and soybean products like tofu.
- Use organic and/or free-range poultry, beef, and wild (not farm-raised) salmon.
- Drink green tea.
- Follow the Pan Asian Modified Mediterranean (PAMM) diet.
- Take targeted nutritional supplements like beta 1/3, 1/6 glucan, N-acetylcysteine, coenzyme Q10, WGP beta glucan, and liquid cat's claw (samento).
- Use stress-reduction techniques.
- Practice good hygiene.
Enjoy What You've Just Read?
Get it delivered to your inbox! Signup for E-News and you'll get great content like you've just read along with other great tips and guides for Dr. Sinatra!
Meet Dr. Sinatra
Dr. Stephen Sinatra is a highly respected and sought-after cardiologist and nutritionist with more than 30 years of clinical practice, research, and study. His integrative approach to heart health focuses on reducing inflammation in the body and maximizing the heart's ability to produce and use energy. More About Dr. Sinatra
Dr. Stephen Sinatra's Favorites
Doctor-recommended support for healthy cholesterol ratios, blood pressure & overall heart health
Refuel your cellular engines for efficient heart function
Strength, energy, endurance--get the targeted nutrient support a man needs most
Stay youthful, healthy, vibrant and balanced with nutrient support designed to meet a woman's needs