A Heart-Healthy Salad Recipe
- 1 (15 oz.) can unsalted or low-sodium chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and chill for several hours.
Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 172, Fat 4 g, Sodium 361 mg, Carbs 29 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 6 g