Pure, Powerful 100 mg of CoQ10
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
CoQ10 creates cellular energy, which is crucial for your heart in particular, where the largest concentration of cells in your body is found. This makes your heart the biggest energy “hog” in your body. CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals throughout your entire cardiovascular system, protecting cellular membranes and helping to reduce lipid oxidation. It also promotes normal blood pressure levels and supports your immune system health. On top of that, it will increase your physical energy and stamina.
And while your body produces its own CoQ10, your levels decline with age. In addition, certain medications, particularly statin drugs, deplete your natural stores. That’s why Dr. Sinatra strongly recommends that you replenish this vital nutrient. But CoQ10 is not readily bioavailable—it’s a large particle and it isn’t water-soluble, so it can have trouble entering your bloodstream.
For this reason, I have long recommended CoQ10 in the liquid softgel form called Q-Gel. Its patented delivery system makes CoQ10 more absorbable. In fact, Q-Gel is clinically shown to be 2.73 times more bioavailable than powdered CoQ10.
And because many of you take higher amounts of CoQ10 for added benefits, we've included 100 mg of CoQ10 in each Q-Gel softgel. If you’re not taking CoQ10 yet, this is the time to start.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients & Dosage
Q-Gel® 100 mg: 1 softgel gives you...
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||150 IU|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||100 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, polysorbate 80, medium chain triglycerides, glycerin, hydroxylated soy lecithin, sorbitol, annatto seed extract
Q-Gel® is a registered trademark of Tishcon Corp.
Take 1 softgel once or twice daily with a meal.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains soy.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product..
Keep out of reach of Children.
There are no reviews for this product.
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
How do I know I am choosing the best supplements?