Save 20% Plus get FREE Shipping on Today's Order with AutoDelivery! What is AutoDelivery?
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
Our exclusive combination of sea-based nutrients to help you feel your best, every day
What if I told you the secrets to aging well and living each day full of vitality are hidden deep below the ocean’s surface?
You already know how good omega-3s are for your heart and overall health. But omega-3s like fish oil just barely scratch the surface of the sea’s healthy bounty! For years I’ve shared just how valuable a diet rich in sea-based foods is for overall good health, wellness, and vitality. That’s why I often look to the Mediterranean and Asian cultures for inspiration when it comes to creating formulas that help you stay healthy and vital as you age. Their diets are composed of nutrient-rich foods from the sea that are packed with antioxidants, minerals, and other nutrients that are vital to the health of your cells, heart, brain, and entire body.
Omega VitaliSEA pulls together what I believe are the very best of the traditional Mediterranean and Asian diets. Omega-3s are well researched and VitaliSEA includes naturally higher in DHA Calamarine® omega-3 oil and astaxanthin plus magnesium, kelp, and iodine to help you age well and feel your best every day. It gives you all of this nutrient goodness of the sea, in one exclusive formula!
- A potent blend of sea-based nutrients including astaxanthin, Japanese kelp seaweed, marine magnesium, iodine, and Calamarine® omega-3s
- Powerful antioxidant support for healthy aging and head-to-toe vitality
- 900 mg of clean, fresh, DHA-rich omega-3s for heart, brain, and eye health—and much more!
- Rich marine minerals for cellular energy, bone health, and more
- Essential support for thyroid function
- 6 mg of astaxanthin to help reduce eye fatigue, improve visual acuity, support muscle strength, reduce the appearance of fine lines, and more!
- Developed by integrative cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra
Deep-sea Calamarine® omega-3 oil
I’ve been recommending omega-3s for heart health for over 20 years because I know just how important omega-3s are to your heart, brain, eye, and even digestive tract health. And I am a strong proponent of higher levels of DHA to support not only your heart, but brain, eye, and whole body health, making it one of the most important fatty acids your body needs! But, it can also be difficult to get enough omega-3s from diet alone. That’s why my DHA-rich omega-3 supplement for healthy aging, Omega VitaliSEA, is built upon a foundation of heart healthy and naturally higher in DHA Calamarine omega-3 oil.
This clean-tasting oil is sourced from wild, deep-sea calamari—not fish!—caught in the pristine South American waters. Because of their short life cycle, there is a constantly renewing supply and no threat of overfishing. Plus, it goes through a five-step purification process for superior quality and safety. This makes Calamarine an eco-friendly, renewable, and fresh source of omega-3s, with no fishy smell, taste, or embarrassing burps! In fact, 9 out of 10 Calamarine users reported NO FISHY BURPS!*
Clinically studied astaxanthin from green sea algae
For years I’ve talked about remarkable astaxanthin—also referred to as “the king of the carotenoids”—and its powerful antioxidant properties to help fight free radicals to reduce oxidative stress in the body. This unique, ultra-potent carotenoid pigment—which gives salmon its pink color—can cross the blood-retinal and blood-brain barrier, making it effective in supporting eye and brain health. It also plays an important role in producing cellular energy—which is vital to the health of your heart since it requires more energy than any other organ in the body.
Since the body doesn’t naturally produce astaxanthin, you can only get it through diet or supplementation. That’s why I’ve packed my Omega VitaliSEA astaxanthin supplement with a 6 mg research dose of AstaReal®. And, it’s synergistic with other antioxidants, so you get a bigger bang for your buck!
The benefits of this popular antioxidant just keep piling up—just see the list to the right for even more of what it helps support!
Magnesium from seawater
One of the most overlooked nutrients, magnesium, is one of my top recommended nutrients for heart health. In fact, I call it the “unsung hero” of heart health since it’s a cofactor in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body! Its benefits range from healthy bones and blood pressure to cellular energy, metabolic function, and overall cardiovascular support.
I’ve included a natural, marine-derived form of magnesium that is sourced from clean seawaters off the Irish coast. It’s called Aquamin Mg® and is rich in magnesium and a great source for other trace minerals. While trace minerals may be insignificant on their own, it is thought that the combination of them in Aquamin may help boost the action of magnesium.
This special form of magnesium is sensitively harvested, washed, sieved, dried, milled, and packed, making it a safe, reliable, traceable and sustainable source of magnesium that you can feel good about. And, Aquamin is soluble in stomach acid. This means it can survive stomach acid allowing absorption into the bloodstream. And for any nutrient to be effective, it HAS to be absorbed!
Japanese kelp extract from brown seaweed
Known for its antioxidant benefits to help protect cells from free radicals to support healthy aging, kelp has long been used in Japan and Korea for its health benefits. In fact, this brown seaweed has been used as both a food and medicine for thousands of years, with both Japan and Korea having it as a staple in their diets.
When I first started developing this formula, I knew I wanted Japanese kelp extract to be a part of it, for its ability to help protect cells from free radicals, thereby helping you age well. One of the main therapeutic components of this sea-based nutrient—and what makes kelp so remarkable—is fucoidans. The kelp I’ve included in Omega VitaliSEA is a source of fucoidans, providing antioxidant support to help keep your cells protected, and ultimately support healthy aging.
Iodine for thyroid health
Your thyroid plays a major role in the health of your entire body. This includes influencing the function of some of the body’s most important organs, including the heart! Plus, the brain, kidneys, liver, and skin. To support your thyroid health, your thyroid hormones need to be consistently fueled with iodine, an essential mineral naturally present in soil and seawater.
These hormones regulate many important biochemical reactions and are critical determinants of metabolic activity within the body. Since your body doesn’t naturally produce iodine, I’ve included it in this DHA Calamarine omega-3 supplement to help support thyroid function, and in turn, your overall health.
Nutrient goodness from the sea helps you age well and live each day with vigor!
Omega VitaliSEA truly combines what I consider to be the best-of-the-best sea-based nutrients pulled from two of the healthiest cultures for supporting your daily health and well-being. This naturally higher in DHA omega-3 supplement with astaxanthin and magnesium, plus other sea-based nutrients for healthy aging, delivers the top secrets of the sea to support your heart, eyes, brain, skin, bones, and thyroid so your whole body stays healthy and vital. You won’t find this combination of nutrient goodness from the sea in your local grocery store, pharmacy, or warehouse store—I can promise you that!
* July 2015 Qualtrics Consumer Survey of 2,478 Calamarine product users with 118 responses.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 softgels daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%‡|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Aquamin Mg®♦ magnesium hydroxide, from seawater)||100 mg||25%|
|Calamarine®§ Oil Concentrate||2 g||*|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)◊||570 mg||*|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)◊||330 mg||*|
|Japanese Kelp Extract (Laminaria japonica, whole plant, seaweed)||50 mg||*|
|AstaReal®♠ Astaxanthin (from Haematococcus pluvialis algae extract)||6 mg||*|
‡ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, silica, sunflower oil, purified water, caramel (color), mixed tocopherols, sunflower lecithin
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
◊As Ethyl Esters
§ Calamarine® is a registered trademark of Pharma Marine AS.
♠AstaReal® is a registered trademark of Fuji Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
♦Aquamin Mg® is a registered trademark of Marigot Ltd.
Science and Quality
Calamarine® omega-3 oil
Calamarine isn’t your typical source of omega-3s, and is developed from calamari, an eco-friendly and sustainable food source. It is important to consume omega-3s containing high-quality EPA and DHA levels to help support brain, eye, and cardiovascular health. Plus, elevated levels of blood omega-3s support proper inflammatory response and help support normal triglycerides as part of a heart healthy lifestyle.
The ability of the body to convert plant-based omega-3s (ALA) to EPA, and subsequently DHA, is very low even in healthy individuals. And DHA is especially difficult to obtain from plant-based omega-3s. Virtually no DHA is converted from ALA: One study showed that only 0.04% is converted to DHA and another study showed healthy males converted only 4%.
Growing research shows DHA (not EPA) is the omega-3 your body needs most…
- DHA helps your blood pressure stay in its healthy range
- Your arteries need DHA
- DHA supports your circulation
- DHA supports your ability to think
- Your eyes require DHA for normal function
Astaxanthin is a rare carotenoid that can readily cross the blood-retinal and blood-brain barrier making it an effective ingredient to support eye health, as well as the health of your skin, immune system, and lipids. Plus, it’s also been shown to support fitness and strength endurance.
- In a 4-week, randomized double-blind, clinical study with 22 healthy individuals (age 45–65) with eye strain, 6 mg daily of Astaxanthin was shown to support healthy vision and eye health.1
- Astaxanthin has been shown to improve eye fatigue, eye irritation, and blurred vision linked to computer and digital devices.
- A 12-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study with 61 healthy subjects (aged 25–60) indicates that astaxanthin improved lipid profiles by supporting healthy HDL-cholesterol (6 mg/day).2
- Astaxanthin promotes heart and immune health by supporting normal CRP levels. In one clinical study, 2 mg of was shown to provide better support for normal CRP levels than placebo.3
- In a placebo-controlled study, 49 healthy middle-aged women taking 4 mg of astaxanthin per day had improvements in multiple parameters of skin health, including fine lines/wrinkles, elasticity, enhanced moisture content, and reduced skin dryness and roughness.4
Physical activity and endurance
- A 24-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study with 48 healthy subjects, taking 4 mg a day of astaxanthin—Omega VitaliSEA has 6 mg—showed they had improved fitness, strength, and endurance during exercise.
Average number of knee bends (squats) increased by 27.1 (from 49.3 to 76.4) compared to 9.0 (from 46.1 to 55.1) for the placebo subjects. Hence, the increase in the astaxanthin-supplemented group was three times higher than that of the placebo group.5
Aquamin magnesium is a natural, marine-derived form of magnesium. It’s sourced from seawater and is rich in magnesium and 72 other trace minerals. It’s crafted naturally in the sea off the Irish coast.
This special form of magnesium is soluble in stomach acid, which means it can be absorbed into the bloodstream. And, although the additional minerals are at trace quantities and insignificant alone, it is thought they work to boost the action of the magnesium.
- Magnesium is present in more than 300 enzymatic systems, where it is critical for ATP metabolism. This means over 200 enzymes require the presence of magnesium for their catalytic actions.
- Magnesium functions as a cofactor for 300 metabolic processes in the body, making it essential for our total body’s overall health.
In the harvesting process, great care is taken to ensure the sustainability and to safeguard the unique ecosystem from which the magnesium is drawn. The annual harvest represents less than 0.03% of total deposits, thereby protecting the natural resource for future generations.
This ingredient has a neutral taste and is lactose- and allergen-free.
Japanese Kelp Extract
Marine algae have been used by humans as both a food and a medicine for thousands of years.6 The populations of Japan and Korea consume seaweed or ‘macroalgae’ every day, with daily consumption averaging 14.2 g in Japan7 and 6.6 g in Korea.8
- Provides antioxidant support that helps protect cells from free radicals
- An essential mineral for thyroid function.
- Naturally present in soil and seawater.
- An element that is needed for the production of thyroid hormones. The body does not make iodine, so you need to get it from foods or supplementation. If you do not have enough iodine in your body, you cannot make enough thyroid hormone.
- Studies support the essential role of iodine for thyroid health.
1 Kajita M, et al. Med Consult New Remedies 2009;46:89–93.
2 Yoshida H, et al. Atherosclerosis 2010;209:520–23.
3 Park JS, et al. Nutrition & Metabolism 2010;7:18.
4 Yamashita E. Carotenoid Sci. 2006;10:91–95.
5 Malmsten CL, et al. Carotenoid Sci. 2008;13:20–22.
6 Lüning K, Pang SJ. Appl. Phycol. 2003;15:115–19.
7 Fukuda S, et al. Eur. J. Clin. Nutr. 2007;61:99–103.
8 Kim S, et al. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 2000;71(1):44–53.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet or exceed those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee