Omega Q Plus® Vitamin D3 harnesses the power of the sun, offering superior year-round support for heart health, plus:
- Supports overall good cardiovascular health including healthy blood pressure, circulation and triglyceride levels
- Provides a full 2,000 IU of Vitamin D
- Optimal calcium absorption
- Healthy bones and joints
- Healthy immune support
- Strong muscles and mobility support
- Balanced, positive mood and more!
- Formulated by integrative cardiologist Dr. Stephen Sinatra
Our bodies require sunshine to make vitamin D, but we often don't get enough. That's why it's so important to supplement with this critical nutrient. And with Omega Q Plus® Vitamin D3 you get the complete Omega Q Plus® original formula, with its extraordinary combination of time-tested heart health nutrients, including Calamarine® omega-3 oil and highly absorbable Hydro Q-Sorb® CoQ10. PLUS you also get 2,000 IU of vitamin D3.
Support for bones, muscles, blood pressure, and more!
The exciting news is that research continues to grow on vitamin D. This versatile vitamin has been shown to promote bone density and muscle strength, support immune health, healthy blood pressure, and so much more. I insisted on using only the D3 form of the vitamin because it's the same form used by the cells and tissues in your body and it's up to 3 times better absorbed than the more common D2 form.
Far more vitamin D than most multivitamin supplements provide
Plus, you get a generous 2,000 IU daily dose—the amount I recommend for significant health benefits and far more than you'll get with many one-a-day multivitamins! That's why I've added it to my number one heart support recommendation, Omega Q Plus!
Plus, all the heart-healthy nutrients found in my original Omega Q Plus formula
Calamarine oil—a naturally richer source of DHA than ordinary fish oil. A diet rich in DHA helps support healthy blood pressure, circulation, and HDL cholesterol, as well as eye, brain, and colon health.
Highly absorbable Hydro Q-Sorb CoQ10—CoQ10 is best known for sparking energy production in every cell of your body, especially in your heart, which is the biggest energy-consuming organ of all. And, my unique formula uses only the highly absorbable Hydro Q-Sorb CoQ10, which scientific studies have shown to be up to 8 times more bioavailable than conventional CoQ10. Plus, this vital nutrient is also one of the most potent antioxidant powerhouses known to science—delivering outstanding support for healthy, vibrant aging.
Plus, 5 of the top heart-health nutrients for unparalleled nutritional support
- L-Carnitine—works hand-in-hand with Hydro Q-Sorb to increase energy and improve cardiovascular health
- Vitamin E—one of nature's top antioxidants that offers targeted support for healthy arteries
- Folic Acid—an important player in supporting healthy homocysteine levels and an essential nutrient for keeping your blood vessels healthy
- Vitamin B6—vital to over 60 different enzyme processes in your body and considered one of the key vitamins for overall health
- Vitamin B12—works in combination with other B vitamins to support homocysteine levels, enhance energy production, protect cardiovascular health, and even boost your intestinal well-being and immune health!
Take Omega Q Plus with Vitamin D3 for your heart, bones, muscles, immune, and overall health.
What Our Customers Say:
"Love this!! Has helped me so much!!"*
— Online Review
"I recently had my physical and my Dr.said "your Vit D level is very good." So I guess that means your supplements are doing the job."*
— Online Review
*Results may vary.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor's Suggested Use: Take 2 softgels once daily with a meal. For added support, take 2 softgels twice daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pryidoxal-5-phosphate)||30 mg||1,500%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||750 mcg||12,500%|
|Calamarine®♦ Oil Concentrate (from squid)||1,250 mg||‡|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (as ethyl esters)||350 mg||‡|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (as ethyl esters)||150 mg||‡|
|L-Carnitine (as fumarate)||200 mg||‡|
|Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||50 mg||‡|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡ Daily Value (DV) not established
Other ingredients: Gelatin, gamma cyclodextrin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, medium chain triglycerides, natural lemon flavor, annatto seed extract, sunflower oil, silicon dioxide
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
♦ Calamarine® is a registered trademark of Pharma Marine AS.
§ Hydro Q-Sorb®, CoQ10Pure®, and Omega Q Plus® are registered trademarks of Tishcon Corp.
Science and Quality
The research on vitamin D continues to grow…
- Research shows that bone density is increased when Vitamin D supplements are taken in conjunction with calcium.1
- Analysis of a previously conducted randomized clinical trial on one hundred twenty-four nursing home residents receiving Vitamin D supplementation found that those receiving 800 IU per day for 5 months had better physical health.2
- A literature review found that Vitamin D deficiency is associated with muscle weakness and lower grip strength.3
- A clinical intervention found that adequate Vitamin D status may enhance the thermic effect of a meal and fat oxidation.4
- Research has shown that individuals with higher levels of vitamin D are more likely to have symptoms of better immune health.5
1 Hunter D, et al. J Bone Miner Res 2000;15(11):2276-83.
2 Broe KE, et al. J Am Geriatr Soc 2007;55(2):234-9.
3 Moore NL, et al. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners 2007;19:642-51.
4 Teegarden D, et al. Obesity 2008;16(7):1566-72.
5 Munger, K, et al. JAMA 2006;296(23) 2832-2838.
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced in accordance with our strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that meet or exceed those set by the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple-Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
How do I know I am choosing the best supplements?
How is this form of CoQ10 more bioavailable?
Coenzyme Q10 is one of the more difficult compounds to absorb because it is a large fat soluble molecule. Hydro-Q-Sorb®, an all-natural, free flowing powder combines CoQ10 with gamma-cyclodextrin, a type of glucose molecule with a hydrophobic (fat loving) center and a hydrophilic (water loving) exterior, It essentially binds to and wraps around the CoQ10 molecule, allowing the CoQ10 to become water dispersible, making it easier to absorb.
What are the ingredient standardizations?
Is the formula kosher?
Is the formula and capsule vegetarian?
No, the softgel is made of gelatin which comes from bovine (cow) and porcine (pig) sources.
Is the formula sodium free?
Yes. There are also no preservatives, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
What are the “other ingredients” used in this product?
Gelatin, glycerin, medium chain triglyceride oil, gamma cyclodextrin, beeswax, soy lecithin, annatto seed extract, natural lemon flavor
Which of the ingredients are natural and which are synthetic?
All of the ingredients are naturally-sourced.
Can I take this product with Dr. Sinatra’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes. Omega Q Plus with Vitamin D should be taken with a high-quality multinutrient such as the Heart Healthy Multivitamin.
How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness, keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place (59°-86°F). Do not refrigerate.
Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Healthy Directions products is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each is delivered to Healthy Directions with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
Does this product undergo independent laboratory testing?
Each month, Healthy Directions randomly selects several of its products and sends them to independent laboratories to make sure that they meet safe levels for heavy metals and pesticides, as well as label claim. In addition, Healthy Directions requires each of its manufacturers to fully test each of our products in independent labs twice a year.