What health conditions can Earthing help to improve?
Earthing produces many health benefits. Here's a brief summary:
- Defuses inflammation, which speeds healing and improves or eliminates symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders
- Reduces or eliminates chronic pain
- Improves sleep
- Increases energy
- Lowers stress and promotes calmness in the body by moderating nervous system activity and stress hormone secretion
- Thins blood and improves blood pressure and circulation
- Relieves muscle tension
- Lessens hormonal and menstrual symptoms
- Improves the efficiency of the cardiovascular, respiratory, circulatory, and nervous systems
- Reduces or eliminates jet lag
- Protects the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs)
- Accelerates recovery from intense athletic activity
How long does it take to see results with Earthing?
Earthing can produce results in as little as an hour, sometimes even less. The amount of long-term relief—and the speed in which it's realized—vary depending on what condition is involved.
It is important here to note that Earthing's best results come with regular use. Do not to give up on the practice if you don't notice immediate changes.
I heard that radiation is a positive charge in the body. Is Earthing, therefore, a key way to stay healthy if exposed to radiation fallout?
Earthing, also known as grounding, is the practice of physically reconnecting with the Earth either by going barefoot or having skin contact while sitting or lying down outside on concrete, grass, stone, or sand. Even the ceramic tile or the unfinished basement floor in your home is "grounding." You can also sit or lie on special conductive devices (such as pads for the floor or bed) that are plugged into a grounded electrical outlet. All of these actions allow the negatively charged free electrons of the Earth's surface to enter the body, where they synchronize all of your bioelectrical systems.
So yes, Earthing will certainly help neutralize the positive charge in the body caused by radiation-and I recommend practicing Earthing regularly as part of a strategic plan to help protect the body from the effects of radiation. Learn more about Earthing, its numerous health benefits, and how to get started on an Earthing program. In addition, find out about a number of foods that can help fight radiation damage and read my blog post about a sea salt and baking soda bath that you can also use to neutralize radiation exposure.