Stay youthful, healthy, vibrant and balanced with nutrient support designed to meet a woman's needs
Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women (30-day supply)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $139.93
Savings Price: $99.95
Regular Price: $79.96
Savings Price: $59.97
FREE Shipping with AutoDelivery! No minimum order required.Details 1 unit with AutoDelivery
Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women
- Cardiologist-formulated for heart health and total body wellness
- Replenishes nutrients depleted by heart medications and lifestyle
- Unique ingredients for women’s heart, breast, hormone, and bone health
- High-potency nutrient levels for just $19.99
As a cardiologist, I’ve discovered that men and women have very different nutrient needs.
That’s why I formulated my Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women with powerful heart supporting nutrients that women need on a daily basis. I know great health starts with your heart and that you need to take extraordinary care of the engine that drives every other organ and system in your body. This comprehensive formula delivers potent vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in the amounts, forms, and combinations proven by research to be the best for your heart as well as for head-to-toe wellness.
For instance, I’ve taken into account the fact that virtually every type of cardiovascular medicine—including statins, beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, diuretics, and vasodilators—depletes your body of numerous vitamins and minerals, like vitamins A, B12, D, and E, as well as calcium, magnesium and zinc, which you need for optimal heart health and wellness.
Common Cardiovascular Drugs Can Deplete Critical Nutrients in Your Body
Ironic, isn’t it?
You take these medicines for your heart health, but they rob you of critical heart-healthy nutrients! That’s why I’ve made sure my Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women included replenishing amounts of these. And you can rest assured that this unique multi is 100% safe to take with your heart medicines, too.
But that’s not all…
Targeted nutrient blends for women
Over the years in my medical practice, I’ve discovered women need more calcium, magnesium and boron for strong bones, plus other targeted nutrients such as cranberry extract, flax lignans, and green tea for urinary, breast, hormone, and metabolic health.
And, although men and women both benefit from certain heart supporting nutrients, the best combinations are different for each sex. That’s why I made sure to include special gender-specific ingredient blends in my Heart Healthy Multivitamins for Women.
A high-potency multivitamin that’s easy to take
My Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women is packed with the essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants you need to thrive with energy, vitality, and strength, including…
- Vitamins A, C, and E to fight free radicals and keep your immune system strong
- Invigorating B vitamins for sharper mental clarity and a boost in mood
- A whopping 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 and calcium carbonate in a highly absorbable form made from eggshells for superior bone support
- Core nutrients for your heart, brain, nerves, joints, eyes, colon, adrenal system, and more.
I’ve looked at the one-a-day multivitamins available in the marketplace and found them lacking in the combinations, potency and quality of nutrients you need every day – for the health of your heart, as well as the specialized health needs women have. Of course, one-a-day vitamins just can’t give you the high-potency amounts of nutrients that you need. And, although one-a-day vitamins can be convenient, they often fall short on ingredient quality as well as quantity. So, in the end, you’re not only short-changing your health, but also throwing your hard-earned health-care dollars down the drain.
Yet, I’ve heard from customers that it was difficult to take multiple packets of pills in order to get the levels of vitamins and minerals I recommend each day for optimal health. So I worked diligently with my team at Healthy Directions to pack all of these hard-hitting nutrients into only 4 easy-to-swallow tablets, taken once daily!
At-A-Glance: Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women with special nutrients for heart, breast, hormone, and bone health
22 potent vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for cellular health and total body wellness, PLUS
Women’s Heart Health Blend with…
- Green tea extract—an excellent source of polyphenol flavonoid catechins, which are powerful antioxidants and also known to support cardiovascular health and metabolic functions
- Citrus bioflavonoids—to promote a healthy heart, capillaries, veins, and skin
- Mixed tocopherols—the vitamin E family with extraordinary heart-supporting antioxidant strength
- Grape seed extract—to support blood vessel health and protect against the free radical damage associated with aging
- Olive leaf extract—for strong, flexible blood vessels and a healthy heart
- resVida® resveratrol—the anti-aging powerhouse that promotes optimal cellular health and supports circulation
Hormone & Breast Health Blend with…
- Boron—promotes hormone balance and healthy calcium absorption for strong bones
- Cranberry—a natural source of tannins and antioxidants known to support urinary health
- Linumlife® flaxseed extract—a unique extract standardized to lignans, the plant compounds that act as phytoestrogens in the body and help balance hormone levels
Hair, Skin & Nails Blend with…
- Alpha lipoic acid—the “universal antioxidant” that recycles other well-known antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E, and known to promote skin hydration and health
- Lutein—the powerful plant carotenoid that helps support breast, skin and eye health
- Silicon—essential for hair, skin, and nail health, and a supporting nutrient for heart and immune health, too
- Plus higher levels of calcium and magnesium for strong bones
Your Nutrient “Dream Team” for Optimal Cardio Protection & Total Body Support
See why Dr. Sinatra partners with Healthy Directions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Ingredients & Dosage
Heart Healthy Multivitamin for Women: 4 tablets give you...
|Vitamin A (from mixed carotenoids, retinyl palmitate)||5,000 IU|
|Vitamin C (as mineral ascorbates, ascorbic acid)||300 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||100 IU|
|Thiamine (as mononitrate)||20 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||40 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||40 mg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||40 mg|
|Calcium (as carbonate from eggshell, ascorbate)||500 mg|
|Iodine (from kelp)||26 mcg|
|Magnesium (as oxide, ascorbate)||250 mg|
|Zinc (as oxide)||15 mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||200 mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||1 mg|
|Manganese (as gluconate)||1.4 mg|
|Chromium (as polynicotinate)||200 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as chelate)||80 mcg|
Women’s Heart Healthy Blend
Citrus Bioflavonoids, Green Tea Extract
(leaf), Mixed tocopherols, Grape Seed Extract,
Olive Leaf Extract, Trans Resveratrol
Hair, Skin & Nails Blend
Silicon (as dioxide), Alpha Lipoic Acid,
Lutein (from marigold flower)
|Cranberry Extract (fruit)||100 mg|
Hormone & Breast Health Blend
Flax Lignans, Boron Chelate
|Vanadium (as sulfate)||200 mcg|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides
Take 4 tablets daily with a meal.
Note: This product is not recommended for children.
This product contains egg.
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product..
Keep out of reach of Children.
Dr. Sinatra Recommends:
Other Products for Chromium: