A Heart-Healthy Entrée Recipe
- 2 Tbsp. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Celtic sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 2 fish fillets, 4 to 5 oz. each
- ¼ cup gluten free Italian-style breadcrumbs
- Lemon slices
- Fresh watercress for garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Prepare the marinade by whisking together the olive oil, wine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add the chopped dill. Dip the fish fillets in marinade, coating both sides well, and then gently roll the fish in the bread crumbs. Place the fillets on a nonstick or lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 6 minutes. If the fillets do not seem crispy and browned enough, turn the broiler on toward the end of the cook time and broil for 1 minute to finish off. Serve with lemon slices and garnish with watercress.
Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 321, Fat 17 g, Sodium 486 mg, Carbs 19 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 23 g