Promotes bone health, immune health, and more with D3, an active form of vitamin D
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
You’ve seen the studies: vitamin D is critical for everything from immune health to strong, healthy bones and cardiovascular function. Plus, it supports cellular integrity, improves muscle function and agility, enhances heart health, and even helps your body process sugar properly. More research supporting vitamin D’s health benefits emerges every day.
But it’s almost impossible to get enough from the foods you eat. In fact, over one-third of Americans are now deficient in vitamin D. That’s why supplementation is crucial, particularly during winter months, when it’s impossible a challenge to get enough sunlight for our bodies to manufacture the vitamin D we need.
In each dose you get a full 5,000 IU of vitamin D3, your body’s preferred form, the one it uses most efficiently.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel daily.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||5,000 IU||1,250%|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other ingredients: Safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Displaying 1-4 of 4
I take it because of building strong bones .I also believe in what the Dr's of healthy directions are saying about good health.
this d3 is a good product.
Totally recommend it!
I am an 80 yr old female who has longstanding issues with the spine. My goal was to get off the drugs for pain and use nutrition and supplements to be healthier. I am not jumping hurdles nor running races but I have been able to cut way back on the drugs. That is good enough for me. B
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Research shows that bone density is increased when Vitamin D supplements are taken in conjunction with calcium.
- Analysis of a previously conducted randomized clinical trial on one hundred twenty-four nursing home residents receiving Vitamin D supplementation found that those receiving 800 IU per day for 5 months had better physical health.
- A literature review found that Vitamin D deficiency is associated with muscle weakness and lower grip strength.
- A clinical intervention found that adequate Vitamin D status may enhance the thermic effect of a meal and fat oxidation.
- Research has shown that individuals with higher levels of vitamin D are less more likely to have symptoms of poorbetter immune health.
 Hunter D, et al. J Bone Miner Res 2000;15(11):2276-83.
 Broe KE, et al. J Am Geriatr Soc 2007;55(2):234-9.
 NL, et al. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners 2007;19:642-51.
 Teegarden D, et al. Obesity 2008;16(7):1566-72.
 Munger, K, et al. JAMA 2006;296(23) 2832-2838.