Faster, stronger joint pain relief–Easy on your stomach, Good for your heart
Lock in Your Savings and Get
FREE SHIPPING on AutoDelivery
AutoDelivery is the most convenient, cost-effective way to ensure you never run out of the supplements you love most... because we'll automatically send you a fresh supply right before you run out!
- FREE SHIPPING for as long as you are enrolled in AutoDelivery. A tremendous savings of $83 a year...or more!
- TODAY'S LOW RETAIL PRICE on every shipment-we will never raise the price, guaranteed.
- PERSONALIZED SERVICE means you can call our Customer Care Team to add a product, update the quantity or change your delivery date at any time.
Wait! Don't Miss Out on the
Benefits of AutoDelivery!
- FREE SHIPPING today and forever! You'll save up to $83 per year.
- GUARANTEED PRICE PROTECTION — the low retail price you pay today will never go up!
- YOU'RE COMPLETELY IN CONTROL — we'll notify you before each shipment and you can make a change at any time!
“I feel strongly that, if you’re concerned about heart health, Omega-3 Joint Relief is your safest, most effective solution for alleviating joint pain and stiffness. It works fast, is safe with cardio meds, and gives your joints and heart important long-term support.”
When I introduced Omega-3 Joint Solutions, it was the first supplement of its kind—an effective joint pain reliever that was not only safe to take with heart medications, but actually supported cardiovascular health. Since then, I’ve kept my eye on the latest research and nutrient advancements to ensure that you’re always getting the fastest, strongest joint pain relief possible, while still protecting your heart.
Turmacin™ turmeric and UC-II® are two such advancements that have the power to transform joint health and heart-safe pain relief measures. They are the foundation of my Omega-3 Joint Relief.
— Stephen Sinatra, M.D.
NEW Omega-3 Joint Relief
- Features Turmacin, clinically shown to relieve joint pain by 42% in as little as 21 days
- Features UC-II, clinically shown to provide MORE pain relief than glucosamine and chondroitin
- Reduces exercise-induced joint discomfort as well as joint creaking and popping
- Alleviates joint stiffness and improves physical function
- Supports blood vessel health and endothelial function
- Reduces oxidative stress and promotes normal inflammatory response
- Supports healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels
Science has recently uncovered two powerful new ingredients—Turmacin™ turmeric and UC-II®—that offer tremendous joint pain relief benefits, especially if you’re concerned about the side effects of traditional pain relievers.
These two nutrient breakthroughs are the foundation of my new and improved (and newly renamed) joint health formula…Omega-3 Joint Relief.
NEW! Advanced turmeric extract
For centuries, turmeric (Curcuma longa) has been revered as an effective pain-relieving remedy. But, the curcumin turmeric extract used in most supplement formulas is extremely hard to digest, which limits its ability to be absorbed and used by the body to ease inflammation and pain.
The exciting news is that nutrient researchers have now discovered Turmacin, a Curcuma longa extract that is completely FREE of curcumin, yet rich in the polysaccharides that give it powerful anti-inflammatory abilities.
What does this mean for you? Incredibly FAST joint pain relief and extraordinarily EFFECTIVE reduction of inflammation.
In a randomized, placebo-controlled trial that studied the effects of 1,000 mg of Turmacin daily (the same dose you get in New & Improved Omega-3 Joint Relief!), participants used three different, well-recognized tests to measure pain reduction. The results were consistent and astounding.
Turmacin is able to deliver these tremendous joint relief benefits because it works to reduce inflammation across multiple pathways in your body.
NEW! Patented undenatured type II collagen
A second nutrient breakthrough in New & Improved Omega-3 Joint Relief is UC-II. This all-natural, patented undenatured type II collagen helps block collagen breakdown and is clinically shown to be more effective than glucosamine and chondroitin for reducing pain.
UC-II® collagen is extracted using a low-heat, non-enzymatic process that preserves its natural form. This allows it to short-circuit the enzymes that break down collagen in your joints, protecting against pain and inflammation.
PLUS, DHA-rich Omega-3 Calamarine
For even more anti-inflammatory power, I added a 500 mg daily dose of omega-3 Calamarine® to my New & Improved Omega-3 Joint Relief formula. In addition to its joint-health benefits, this pure, potent omega-3 oil is rich in DHA, the specific type of omega-3 shown to offer superior support for healthy vasodilation, circulation, blood pressure levels, and better brain function.
I believe that the advanced nutrient combination in New & Improved Omega-3 Joint Relief offers the fastest, most effective joint pain relief available…in a formula that’s not only safe for your heart but also supports healthy cardio and brain function!
1 Chandrasekaran CV, et al. Immune-stimulatory and anti-inflammatory activities of Curcuma longa extract and its polysaccharide fraction. Pharmacognosy Research 2013;5(2):71–79.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients and Dosage
Doctor’s Suggested Use: Take 2 softgels once daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10>|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%‡|
|Turmacin®♦ Turmeric Extract (rhizome)||1 g||*|
|Calamarine®§ Oil Concentrate (from squid)||500 mg||*|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)•||140 mg||*|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)•||60 mg||*|
UC-II®◊ Standardized Chicken Cartilage
(Providing 10 mg Undenatured Type II Collagen)
‡ Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, sunflower oil, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, caramel color, yellow beeswax, silicon dioxide
• As ethyl ester.
♦ Turmacin® is a registered trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt Ltd.
§ Calamarine® is a registered trademark of Pharma Marine AS.
◊ is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
brand undenatured type II collagen (U.S. Patents 7,846,487, 7,083,820 and EPO Patent EP1435906B1; Canadian patent CA 2459981C; and Japanese Patent JP4800574B2).
Note: Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Displaying 1-10 of 12
I could hardly walk from joint pain [...] I tried prescription [medications] and several OTC products, but this product has helped the most...able to walk and go up and downstairs .
Seems to be giving me more relief that [other supplements], etc. for my joint pain.
Thank You! Thank you ! Thank You! After only 3 weeks on Omega 3 Joint Relief, I Just walked down the steps like I did 20 years ago. Much of the pain and swelling in my joints has calmed down. Hoping I continue with these amazing results!
Although I've been taking the product for less than 30 days, I do believe it is helping the joint pain I have in my left knee. The knee hurts less than before, and the product is much easier on my stomach
I actually ordered the Joint Relief w/Turmeric by accident. I intend to order the Joint Solution which worked wonders for my knees. Well, it took the Joint Relief about three weeks before I began to notice some relief. And I'll say, once it did kick in it really did make my work much easier. I work on my feet, I do a lot of walking, climbing stairs and sometimes I have to run. This product has given me the relief needed to perform well without the joint pain in my knees. I recommend this product to everyone.
This is the first week using this product and there is some significant reduction in the joint discomfort I normally feel. I am looking forward to the next few weeks to see if this continues. So far, so good. 5 stars
The jury is out on Omega-3 Joint Relief. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks now and think I am noticing a significant improvement (i.e. reduction) in joint pain. I need another couple of weeks and then will report how I feel. I am encouraged at this point however and will continue to take the daily dose.
I have been taking this product for almost a month now. It has considerably help reduce my joint pain. I still get pain when I overdo it but recover by the next day which wasn't happening before I started taking omega-3 joint relief. I would recommend trying it to anyone who hasn't found anything else that helps and would rather not take a prescription medication.
I know this stuff works. I'm 51 and in pretty good shape but always sore and woke up with the aging aches, etc. Now my aches are gone in the AM and feel better.
I purchased the jproduct and believe it was helping me.
Science and Quality
The science behind Turmacin™ (Curcuma longea)
Turmacin helps relieve painful joints, reduce joint inflammation, and provide improved joint mobility and function as assessed by three different, well-regarded pain assessment scales: VAS, WOMAC, and CGIC.
A randomized, single-blind, placebo-controlled trial assessed the effects of 1000 mg/day Turmacin vs. placebo in 120 patients (average age 57) with knee pain over 42 days
Visual Analog Scale (VAS):
- Measures subjective characteristics (pain) in the form of a response scale scored between 0 and 100 (0 = no pain to 100 = most severe pain)
- Turmacin had a significantly greater improvement/reduction to baseline and placebo
42% reduction from baseline in 21 days
71% reduction from baseline in 42 days
Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (WOMAC):
- A functional assessment pertaining to an affected knee joint / joints with 24 questions
- Pain graded on 1-5, stiffness 6-7, and physical functional difficulty 8-24. The patients’ response is graded qualitatively (0 = none, 1 = mild, 2 = moderate, 3 = severe, 4 = extreme) with a maximum score of 96
- Turmacin had a significantly greater improvement / reduction to baseline and placebo
33% reduction from baseline in 21 days
51% reduction from baseline in 42 days
Clinician Global Impression Change (CGIC):
- Employed to assess improvement in patients’ overall condition
- Rated based on the clinical examination on day 21 and 42. The scale range was from 0 to 7 [‘0’ = no pain and ‘7’ = worst pain].
- Patients are evaluated by an orthopedic consultant and assessed on the presence or absence of joint tenderness, crepitus (crackling and popping in the joints), limitation of movement, and subluxation of joint
- Turmacin had a significantly greater improvement / reduction to baseline and placebo
27% reduction from baseline in 21 days
57% reduction from baseline in 42 days
Joint tenderness: There was a significant reduction in the number of patients with the presence of joint tenderness from an initial number of 29 patients to 4 patients at the end of the 42 day study.
Joint crepitus: There was a significant reduction in the number of patients with joint crepitus for the Turmacin group.
Mobility of joints: There was a significant reduction in the number of patients with a limitation in the movement of their joints for the Turmacin group.
The science behind UC-II®
UC-II outperforms glucosamine and chondroitin (G+C) in supporting pain relief, joint discomfort, and immobility as measured by WOMAC, VAS, and LFI.
In a randomized, double-blind clinical study, 52 patients (average age 58) were assigned to take either 40 mg of UC-II or 1,500 mg glucosamine + 1,200 mg chondroitin (G+C) over 90 days to assess safety and efficacy.
Visual analog scale (VAS):
- UC-II reduced VAS by 40% compared to 15% for (G+C)
Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (WOMAC):
- Treatment with UC-II reduced WOMAC scores by 33% compared to 14% for (G+C) after 90 days
Lequesne’s Functional Index (LFI):
- Used to determine the effect of the different treatment groups on pain during daily activities
- UC-II reduced the Lequesne score by 20% compared to 6% for (G+C)
UC-II can help support and alleviate joint comfort during and after exercise as well as improve flexibility and mobility in physically active healthy subjects.
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, adaptive-designed pilot study, 55 healthy subjects (age 30-65) experiencing joint discomfort upon strenuous exercise took either 40 mg/d of UC-II or placebo before bed over 120 days while continuing their normal diet and exercise regimens. Subjects were tested at 30 day intervals from baseline to 120 days by inducing physical stress through a standardized stepmill procedure.
- Significant improvement in knee extension at 90 (compared to baseline) and 120 days (compared to baseline and placebo)
- The minimum time to onset of joint discomfort (while on the exercising) was significantly better than baseline at day 90 and day 120. No significant changes in placebo.
- Longer exercise duration before discomfort occurred
- Maximum time to offset joint discomfort (after exercising) was significantly faster at day 60, 90, and 120 compared to baseline
- Faster recovery from joint discomfort
The science behind Calamarine®
- Increased consumption of omega-3 fatty acids, especially those from fish and fish oil, is associated with overall cardiovascular health.
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, subjects were given purified supplements of EPA or DHA (4 grams) or placebo for 6 weeks. Researchers found that DHA was superior to EPA in promoting healthy blood pressure levels. Both EPA and DHA have been shown to play a role in blood platelet aggregation, which in part regulates blood viscosity.
- In a study of postmenopausal women, those with the highest levels of DHA (and not EPA or ALA) showed significantly better coronary artery health over a 3 year period. Similarly, in men, research shows that higher levels of DHA (and lower levels of saturated fat) are associated with better coronary artery health.
- Omega-3 supplementation helps to reduce oxidative stress markers in the body, which may explain its beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system.
- In a recent study of 124 healthy men and women, examining blood levels of omega-3 fatty acids and C-reactive protein (CRP), a marker for cardiovascular health, researchers found that those with the highest levels of EPA and DHA had the lowest levels of CRP.
- Taking fish oil helps replace some of the arachidonic acid (an omega-6) in cell membranes with the more desirable omega-3 fatty acids. This leads to a better ratio of essential fatty acids which helps promote a normal inflammatory response by balancing prostaglandins and leukotrienes—hormone-like substances that impact a person’s cardiovascular health.
- Fish oil supplementation has a beneficial effect on endothelial function and vascular tone in healthy subjects.
- Omega-3s support arterial health by supporting proper blood vessel dilation, arterial flexibility, and vascular functions.
How do I know I am choosing the best supplements?
Who should take this product?
Adults who need relief for joint pain and stiffness that also desire cardiovascular support. This product should not be taken by children.
Are there any ingredient standardizations?
Turmacin® Turmeric Extract: 10-15% polysaccharides
UC-II® Type II Collagen Extract: 25-30% Undenatured (Native) Type II Collagen
Is this formula kosher?
Is the formula vegetarian?
Is the formula sodium free?
Yes. There are also no preservatives, artificial colors or artifical flavors.
What excipients or “other ingredients” used in this product?
We fully disclose all the ingredients used in the manufacturing of our products, including the excipients, fillers and machinery lubricants. These are listed as “other ingredients” on the label.
Gelatin (softgel), sunflower oil (carrier oil), glycerin (softgel), sunflower lecithin (emulsifier), caramel color, yellow beeswax (emulsifier), silicon dioxide (flow agent)
Does this product contain any major allergens (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts)?
Which of the ingredients are natural and which are synthetic?
All of the ingredients are naturally sourced. We also use no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Are there any side effects associated with this product?
There are no known side effects. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and highly sensitized reactions associated with this and any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Are there any notes or warnings with this product?
If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Can I take this product with Dr. Sinatra’s other recommended nutritional supplements?
Yes. There also is no concern taking this product with other omega-3 products.
How should I store the product?
To preserve the quality and freshness, keep the bottle tightly closed and store it in a cool, dry place (59°-86°F). Do not refrigerate.
Supplements should not be stored in the kitchen or bathroom as the higher levels of heat and moisture can lower its potency and stability over time.
Are my supplements still safe and/or effective if the package was left outside in the heat or cold for a couple of days?
Yes, there is no concern for safety or potency of your supplements if they were mistakenly left outside in the heat or cold for a short period of time (2-3 days), or for an extended period during shipping. It takes months of improper storage to negatively affect the quality of the product.
Is this product tested for lead, mercury, and other heavy metals?
Every batch of Healthy Directions’ products is tested for lead and heavy metals. Each is delivered to Healthy Directions with a Certificate of Analysis from the manufacturer stating that the products are free from heavy metals or within the limits set by California’s Proposition 65 – the most stringent in the country.
Does this product undergo independent laboratory testing?
Each month, Healthy Directions selects several of its products and sends them to independent laboratories to make sure that they meet safe levels for heavy metals as well as label claim. Each product is guaranteed to be tested at least once per year.