A combination of vitamin C, bioflavonoids and natural rosehips shown to improve immune health
Vitamin C (30-day supply)
|Special Offers||Price||Add to Cart|
Regular Price: $48.93
Savings Price: $34.95
Regular Price: $27.96
Savings Price: $20.97
FREE Shipping with AutoDelivery! No minimum order required.Details 1 unit with AutoDelivery
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against cell damage and supports your immune system. It also supports bone and joint health and helps reduce LDL cholesterol oxidation. Vitamin C can’t be made by the body or stored.
- Manufactured to exacting standards using highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMPs
- Every batch tested to verify purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Quality assured with our Triple Testing Philosophy™
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
- As an antioxidant, vitamin C is superb at fighting free radicals—one of the main contributors to endothelial dysfunction and LDL cholesterol oxidation. Supplemental vitamin C has been found to support endothelium-dependent activities.
- A controlled trial found that Vitamin C helps reduce lipid peroxide levels and oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C supplementation supports the recycling of Vitamin E. A placebo-controlled trial found that vitamin C supplementation increased blood levels of vitamin E. The reverse was also found in that Vitamin E supplementation increased vitamin C levels in the blood.
- It appears that vitamin C stimulates collagen production at the genetic expression level.,
 Heitzer T, et al. Circulation 1996;94(1):6-9.
 Singhal S, et al. J Assoc Physicians India 2001;49:327-31.
 Hamilton IM, et al. Br J Nutr 2000;84(3):261-7.
 Tajima S and SR Pinnell. J Dermatol Sci 1996;11(3):250-3.
Displaying 1-1 of 1
Recently, I have seen where some Vitamin C is being manufactured from GMO corn so can the good doctor assure that neither his Vitamin C or any other products are sourced from the genetically-modified-organisms raw material? Although I have followed Dr. Sinatra's excellent work for some time, I have never ordered from his site so depending on the answer to this query, I may try both the C and other interesting-sounding products. In thinking this aspect has been considered, I am leaving a 5 star rating while positively anticipating there will be the same 'top notch' [NO GMO] quality. In advance, though, many thanks for a finite confirmation. A prospective customer
Ingredients & Dosage
Vitamin C: 1 capsule gives you...
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||500 mg|
|Rose Hips (fruit)||50 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (fruit)||50 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with a meal.
This product does not contain any major allergen (soy, milk, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts).
There are no known side effects associated with this product. However, as with any food product, there may be infrequent and unusual highly sensitized reactions associated with this or any other nutritional supplement. If such a reaction occurs, you should consider discontinuing use of this or any product.
Pregnant or lactating women should consult a health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dr. Sinatra Recommends: